I. Choose the best answer among A, B, C, or D. 1. Last week, my professor promised that he ________ today. A. would come B. will come C. comes D. c
I. Choose the best answer among A, B, C, or D.
1. Last week, my professor promised that he ________ today.
A. would come B. will come C. comes D. coming
2. We _______ Dorothy since last Saturday.
A. don’t see B. haven’t seen C. didn’t see D. hadn’t seen
3. The train ______ half an hour ago.
A. has been leaving B. left C. has left D. had left
4. Jack ______ the door.
A. has just painted B. paint C. will have painted D. painting
5. My sister ________ for you since yesterday.
A. is looking B. was looking C. has been looking D. looked
6. I ______ Texas State University now.
A. am attending B. attend C. was attending D. attended
7. He has been selling motorbikes ________.
A. ten years ago B. since ten years C. for ten years ago D. for ten years
8. Christopher Columbus _______ America more than 500 years ago.
A. discovered B. has discovered C. had discovered D. had been discovering
9. He fell down when he ______ towards the church.
A. run B. runs C. was running D. had run
10. We _______ there when our father died.
A. still lived B. lived still C. was still lived D. were still living
11. They ______ table tennis when their father comes back home.
A. will play B. will be playing C. play D. would play
13. I _______ in the room right now.
A. am being B. was being C. have been being D. am
14. I ______ to New York three times this year.
A. have been B. was C. were D. had been
15. I’ll come and see you before I _______ for the States.
A. leave B. will leave C. have left D. shall leave
16. The little girl asked what _______ to her friend.
A. has happened B. happened C. had happened D. would have been happened
17. John ______ a book when I saw him.
A. is reading B. read C. was reading D. reading
18. He said he _______ return later.
A. will B. would C. can D. would be
19. I have been waiting for you ______ .
A. since early morning B. yesterday C. two hours ago D. last week
22. While her husband was in the army, Mary ______ to him twice a week.
A. was writing B. wrote C. was written D. had written
Tiếng Anh2021 – 10-07 T04 : 23 : 14 + 00 : 00
2021 – 10-07 T04 : 23 : 14 + 00 : 00